We cooperate with our hosting providers to protect as well as possible the databases from third-party access, loss, misuse or falsification.
We caution you, however, that the transmission of data via the internet (e.g. in email communications) can be vulnerable to security breaches. Seamless protection of the data from third-party access is not possible.
By using this website, you give your consent to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the description below. Registration is not required for general access to this website. At the time of a visit, data such as the accessed sites or name of the retrieved file, date and time are stored on the server for statistical persons; these data, however, cannot be attributed to you as a specific individual. Personal data, especially name, address or email address, are collected as far as possible solely on a voluntary basis. None of the data are transferred to third parties without your consent.
Processing of Personal Data
Personal data are any and all information that is attributable to identified or identifiable persons. A data subject is a person whose personal data are processed. Processing encompasses any and every handling of personal data (regardless of the means and procedures used), in particular the retention, disclosure, procurement, erasure, storage, editing, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in compliance with Swiss data protection law. To the extent that, and insofar as, the EU GDPR is applicable, we process in all other respects personal data in accordance with the following legal provisions relating to Art. 6 (1) GDPR:
- a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject;
- b) Processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract with the data subject or for the taking of initial steps for the conclusion of a contract;
- c) Processing of personal data for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject pursuant to applicable EU law or pursuant to the law of a country in which the GDPR is applicable, in whole or in part;
- d) Processing of personal data to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- f) Processing of personal data in the pursuit of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties unless overridden by the fundamental freedoms and rights and the interests of the data subject. Legitimate interests encompass in particular our business interest in being able to provide our website, the security of information, the defence of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal information for the length of time required for the specific purpose or purposes. In the event we are subject to retention obligations of longer duration pursuant to legal and other obligations, we restrict the processing appropriately.
This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential contents such as the queries that you send to us, the site operators. You can recognise an encrypted connection because the address bar of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and a padlock symbol is displayed in the browser bar.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you send to us cannot be read by third parties.